Products  
GHP
  • Heat gas heat pump air conditioning unit have five power segments production, which are fitting for schools( kindergarten),restaurants, office buildings,malls, hotels, hospitals and villas etc.
    Detailed information·→]
Related to recommend / 推荐新闻 More
2017 - 12 - 19
点击次数:
Unit modelAGE96/400WNameunitparameterCompressor power HP96Engine displacementCC5200Motor CapacityKVA120refrigerant R410AQuota heating performance①Heat capacitykW400The highest temperature of water supplied℃60Heating gas consumption powerkW213.9Heat supply 100%CH4 consumption Nm³/h21.4Primary energy utilization rate of heating%187%The heating performance of low temperature ②Heat production kW3...
2017 - 12 - 19
点击次数:
CHP Unit performance data and manufacturing technologyCHP unit modelAF30NSCPower and efficiencyElectric output power (kW)30Load100%75%50%Heat output power (kW)53.9Electric power (kW)3022.515CHP unit electric efficiency32.8%Heat power (kW)53.944.332.9CHP unit heat efficiency58.9%Energy input (kW)91.57453.8CHP unit total efficiency91.7%Electric efficiency...
2017 - 12 - 19
点击次数:
CHP Unit performance data and manufacturing technologyCHP unit modelAB50NSCPower and efficiencyElectric output power(kW)50Load100%75%50%Heat output power(kW)88.9Electric power (kW)5037.525CHP unit electric efficiency32.9%Heat power (kW)88.969.552CHP unit heat efficiency58.5%Energy input (kW)152117.687.1CHP unit total efficiency91.4%Electric efficiency32...
2017 - 12 - 05
点击次数:
Fuel: natural gasElectrical power modulation range: 5.0 kWElectrical efficiency:28.4%Thermal power modulation range:11.8 kWThermal efficiency:66.8%Energy input at rated power: 17.6 kWOverall efficiency:95.2%Consumption of natural gas:1.8Nm³/hFlow forward max.: 90℃Weight: 420 kgFlow return max.:70℃Dimensions: 1120 x 750 x 1180 mm (L x W x H) Operation noise level: 54 dB(A)
2017 - 12 - 19
点击次数:
Unit modelAG16GHPparameter nameUNITPARAMETERcompressor powerHP16motor output valueCC1000compressor output valueCC466 refrigerating mediumR407Crefrigerating performance Air conditioner refrigerating power①kW46.9air conditioner refrigerating speedrpm800-2000air conditioner refrigerating gas input total powerkW33.86air conditioner refrigerating 100% CH4 consumptionNm³/h3.4  the ra...
2017 - 12 - 19
点击次数:
Unit modelAGE144/600WNameunitparameterCompressor power HP144Engine displacementCC7800Motor CapacityKVA180refrigerant R410AQuota heating performance①Heat capacitykW600The highest temperature of water supplied℃60Heating gas consumption powerkW320.9Heat supply 100%CH4 consumption Nm³/h32.1Primary energy utilization rate of heating%187%The heating performance of low temperature ②Heat production k...
Copyright ©2017 Chengdu Smart Action technology Co.,LTD.
Chengdu Smart Action Technology Co., LTD.
Email:sales@smart-action.cn
Website:www.smart-action.cn
Add:No.4688,Xiyuan Avenue,Modern Industrial Port,Pidu District,Chengdu
Tel: 86 028-6419 5668
传真:+86 0755-2788 8009
邮编:330520
  • 二维码名称
    二维码名称
    二维码名称